Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

just got posted on AP. up teh framez
It was posted in the blink forums aswell. Everyone was like I want it. I was like "do any of you even have a record player? And some kid said "these things aren't meant to be played, they're meant to be looked at"

Yeah I agree with that kid totally. I frame all of my dvd's I buy too. Why would I actually watch them?

DAMN I didn't even look at the price. $20 to put a $5 DVD on your wall...makes sense.

Also, do yourselves a favor and watch the video (by clicking the MIB picture at the bottom) on how exactly the frames work. It features such movies as "The Dark Kite" or "Will-e" and games like "Hollow 3" haha

Easily one of the more ridiculous things Ive ever seen. I really cant imagine why anyone would frame a DVD.

Its pretty easy to find just about any movie poster if you really want to frame the cover.

the only thing i can imagine is a.) if they got it signed by a particular actor or something

or

B) having 80 of those mounted to the wall (it says you can use them for "organization" so i imagine they'd be pretty easy to take out)

unless its for the former, i think its a pretty stupid idea though, haha.

just got posted on AP. up teh framez
It was posted in the blink forums aswell. Everyone was like I want it. I was like "do any of you even have a record player? And some kid said "these things aren't meant to be played, they're meant to be looked at"

If that kid wasn't being sarcastic... ::)

Easily one of the more ridiculous things Ive ever seen. I really cant imagine why anyone would frame a DVD.

Its pretty easy to find just about any movie poster if you really want to frame the cover.

the only thing i can imagine is a.) if they got it signed by a particular actor or something

or

B) having 80 of those mounted to the wall (it says you can use them for "organization" so i imagine they'd be pretty easy to take out)

unless its for the former, i think its a pretty stupid idea though, haha.

haha. Yeah I guess I would frame a DVD signed by Christopher walken...if I had one.

DAMN I didn't even look at the price. $20 to put a $5 DVD on your wall...makes sense.

Also, do yourselves a favor and watch the video (by clicking the MIB picture at the bottom) on how exactly the frames work. It features such movies as "The Dark Kite" or "Will-e" and games like "Hollow 3" haha

For what it's worth, $20 nets you two of them.

http://mtsrecords.com/blog/

I’m very excited to announce that Mightier Than Sword Records will be releasing Blink-182’s “Self-Titled” 2xLP vinyl on July 13th. Pre-order for the record will begin May 24th at 12 PM EST in the MTS Webstore. Details on the release can be found below:

Vinyl colors:

500 – 180 gram black (MTS webstore exclusive)

500 – pink/green swirl (MTS webstore exclusive)

500 – half pink/half green (MTS webstore exclusive)

500 – pink/white swirl (MTS webstore exclusive)

2,000 – solid pink (Hot Topic exclusive)

Packaging:

- gatefold jacket

- matte jacket finish with spot gloss on cover, outlining black smiley face logo

- 10×10” booklet mimicking CD booklet

- full color matte innersleeves

- etched d-side vinyl with smiley logo

Yessss. I love how the black looks, pink/green swirl seems awesome too.

I am going to enjoy watching these get flipped...you know it's going to happen because some people are morons, don't do research and pay ebay prices for a record that is probably still in print.

Whatever, I will probably try and snag the 180-Gram...if not the p/g swirl.

Edit: What's the deal with this:

I’m very excited to announce that Mightier Than Sword Records will be releasing Blink-182’s “Self-Titled” 2xLP vinyl on July 13th. Pre-order for the record will begin May 24th at 12 PM EST in the MTS Webstore.

If tests are done, it shouldn't take over 2 months for everything else right? ???