Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

just got posted on AP. up teh framez
It was posted in the blink forums aswell. Everyone was like I want it. I was like "do any of you even have a record player? And some kid said "these things aren't meant to be played, they're meant to be looked at"

records are for playing, not displaying.

fuckin kids gettin it twisted

Assemly and packaging took a long time with the last lot of Blink records and 4000 is a hell of a lot to get through

I know it takes time to assemble and package records, but I guess two months seemed a little long. Luckily for me, I am in no rush to get my hands on one. I actually stopped following Blink during the Enema era, so I have never even listened to this album (minus radio songs).

Also, about half of them are going to HT...that may have been why I thought 2 months seemed like a "long" pre-order. That, and I don't think they are going to sell out in the first day like EOTS did...I could be wrong though.

Might way until everyone grabs these to flip - then buy it off some dude on eBay for $10 because he can't get more for it... like the past two releases. BUY IT UP FLIPPAHS!

LOL! After the initial "craze" dies down, this will indeed be the case. The only one that may retain value is the 180-gram because they seem to make that the "rare/special" (edit:of the) /500 version(s).

Might way until everyone grabs these to flip - then buy it off some dude on eBay for $10 because he can't get more for it... like the past two releases. BUY IT UP FLIPPAHS!

LOL! After the initial "craze" dies down, this will indeed be the case. The only one that may retain value is the 180-gram because they seem to make that the "rare/special" /500 version.

all the colors except for the hot topic color are /500 for this and they were all /500 for Enema too. the only thing that made the 180g copies of Enema special was a gold sticker and that it was part of the 10th anniversary series they're doing.

LOL! After the initial "craze" dies down, this will indeed be the case. The only one that may retain value is the 180-gram because they seem to make that the "rare/special" /500 version.

all the colors except for the hot topic color are /500 for this and they were all /500 for Enema too. the only thing that made the 180g copies of Enema special was a gold sticker and that it was part of the 10th anniversary series they're doing.

If I am not mistaken, the 180 gram copies of Dude Ranch had some sort of different labels from the others...can anyone verify this with a pic?

If I am not mistaken, the 180 gram copies of Dude Ranch had some sort of different labels from the others...can anyone verify this with a pic?

Both MTS pressings.

[image]

[image]

not gonna lie, i'm pretty happy with the details they gave. i wanna snag the pink/green swirl. you guys think the half-pink/half-green is half and half on each record or one of each? i'd imagine half and half on each record...

this album is easily the best thing any of those 3 guys have ever done

not gonna lie, i'm pretty happy with the details they gave. i wanna snag the pink/green swirl. you guys think the half-pink/half-green is half and half on each record or one of each? i'd imagine half and half on each record...

Each record will be half pink, half green...similar to this:

[image]

I am going to enjoy watching these get flipped...you know it's going to happen because some people are morons, don't do research and pay ebay prices for a record that is probably still in print.

Whatever, I will probably try and snag the 180-Gram...if not the p/g swirl.

Edit: What's the deal with this:

I’m very excited to announce that Mightier Than Sword Records will be releasing Blink-182’s “Self-Titled” 2xLP vinyl on July 13th. Pre-order for the record will begin May 24th at 12 PM EST in the MTS Webstore.

If tests are done, it shouldn't take over 2 months for everything else right? ???

I'm going to ship these out as soon as everything is assembled and ready, I just want to have more time to work on assembling the double LP to avoid any shipping delays.

Each record will be half pink, half green...similar to this:

[image]

Hey, you used my picture, haha.

I'll be preordering when the time comes.