Yet ANOTHER disapointing Ebay experience

What is it with some people. Do they think when you ask about the condition of a record and they tell you excellent NM, that your ONLY talking about the vinyl itself? Evidently, I must specifically ask what the jacket and what the vinyl condition is seperately. When someone say excellent NM, I was assuming all round. I get a few Ramones records in and the jackets were worn as shit. Damn on one, all three sides were rubbed off to the white of the paper!

Fuckn retarded people, I tell you!

No offense if anyone here is mentally challenged.

Just wanted to vent....

I had the same experience, but it doesn't bum me out too much. I picked up two records on eBay I've been wanting for a while - Get Up Kids Red Letter Day 10" and Face To Face Self-Titled - and they were both in worse condition than the seller made them sound.

At the end of the day though, are a few creases in the jacket really worth getting all butthurt about? Unless you paid an outrageous price for whatever you got because it was supposed to be in mint condition, I say no. I expect most records that are 10+ years old to have a little wear on them.

I had the same experience, but it doesn't bum me out too much. I picked up two records on eBay I've been wanting for a while - Get Up Kids Red Letter Day 10" and Face To Face Self-Titled - and they were both in worse condition than the seller made them sound.

At the end of the day though, are a few creases in the jacket really worth getting all butthurt about? Unless you paid an outrageous price for whatever you got because it was supposed to be in mint condition, I say no. I expect most records that are 10+ years old to have a little wear on them.

Yes you are right.....and I did get them for real cheap so I will keep them, BUT these are a bit more than a LITTLE wear. One had a hole punch thru the jacket too, not a hole punch kind but like someone jabed a pencil thru it....actually about the width of 3 pencils...but hey, thats the gamble you take with ebay. I'll accept that, but I will be more clear in asking questions next time for sure. And as I said cheap=not as big a deal. But if I'd have paid a good amount, I'd be really pissed. I got four records for under $20, so your right I'll quit complaining

Guest eriathomas
When grading records, it is common practice to grade the jacket and record separately.

How did you word your question about the condition?

Nah, the most common practice is to lie for maximum profit.

ME: I Noticed none of your records have the condition. Could you tell me the condition of these.

RESPONSE:Sorry I didn't go into great detail. There was just so many that

I posted at one time. All of the records are in great shape.

Thy have been indoors for the time I've had them. Record for all are in near mint shape. Add one dollar per lp for combined shipping thanks!

ME: I Noticed none of your records have the condition. Could you tell me the condition of these.

Thy have been indoors for the time I've had them. Record for all are in near mint shape. Add one dollar per lp for combined shipping thanks!

i'd have said the same thing, go fucking cry in a pillow you whiney baby.

i'd have said the same thing, go fucking cry in a pillow you whiney baby.

[image]