BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

months and months of waiting, got there at 12:00 and 1 second, and some dbag fucks the whole thing. i cant even believe this right now.

i never really cared about people flipping records before, but it really pisses me off to see these on ebay right now when all i wanted to do was listen to the fucker.

There's a few more colors that i'm sure will sound the same. ;)

months and months of waiting, got there at 12:00 and 1 second, and some dbag fucks the whole thing. i cant even believe this right now.

i never really cared about people flipping records before, but it really pisses me off to see these on ebay right now when all i wanted to do was listen to the fucker.

mhmm

MAYBE... im just weird man, i like my vinyl to be black. it might not REALLY sound better, but i think it does. I'd almost rather not mess with it for 30 dollars if i have to settle for something.

MAYBE... im just weird man, i like my vinyl to be black. it might not REALLY sound better, but i think it does. I'd almost rather not mess with it for 30 dollars if i have to settle for something.

So if only the triple crown press was available would you have just not gotten this album on vinyl? That seems ridiculous.

No offense, I didn't get a black either. But honestly, it's not the end of the world. If you really think that...then don't buy it. But it'll sound the same, and your theory is the opposite of trying to get only the most special color--yet equally ridiculous.

I was being facetious, I know it's a shitty situation, and if it's any consolation he didn't get two copies, he just took down his first listing and then relisted it at a different price. At least you know you'll get a copy though. :-/

actually it did sell and another was relisted, haha.

either way, you didn't get one. carry on...

So if only the triple crown press was available would you have just not gotten this album on vinyl? That seems ridiculous.

No offense, I didn't get a black either. But honestly, it's not the end of the world. If you really think that...then don't buy it. But it'll sound the same, and your theory is the opposite of trying to get only the most special color--yet equally ridiculous.

If it only came out on color, I would be fine with that i guess. I actually bought a marble copy a while back to hold me over for this release. I figured if I could get it on black 180g it would be worth it. If not, my marble copy is as good as any I suppose.