BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of disappointed that there are no black/white swirl copies. Of the 285289075 variants pressed nobody bothered to make the one that everyone was originally the most excited for.

I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't let RJ press this color because they would probably think its "too similar" to the "marble" pressing they did which looks like garbage anyway.

Hey guys, this morning on my way to my job I totalled my car. My monkey was in the car and it broke it's arm, so I'm gonna need to get it some surgery.

To top it all off, the cop said I was speeding so he ticketed me, and then got a call from my boss saying I was fired. I came home to find I've been evicted.

So.

I'm forced to sell my copy in order to pay for a new car, my monkey Bill's surgery, a speeding ticket and a down payment on a new apartment.

Offers? Lol. ::)

Guest lacesout

shit, last time i saw this thread there were only 8 pages.

now i'm seeing something about test pressings?

can someone bring me up to speed?

Haha, that'd be nice. But he's trying to promote his label and sales through it. Notice that only the black LP sold out.

i don't have the money to buy one of his colors too. i'd like to but i am b-r-o-k-e

how are you broke when you flipped your gold copy of this huh? you dont deserve a test pressing of any album, especially this one, because you are a f-l-i-p-p-e-r

Will you get off your fucking high horse already? People buy things and sell them at higher price to earn a profit, get over it. Your annoying and pithy little protest will do nothing to stop that. It might not click with your purchasing habits, but that dude has the right do whatever the hell he wants with his records, whether it's listen to them, frame them, sell them, or melt them into bowls. These fake accounts are just as bad as the people they cry about.

Hottopic.com has the Triple Crown pressing...wonder if they're all white?

I didnt hear of anyone getting a white copy at HT. Everything I heard was either red or marble. I got a red one.

are those still /500? it looks like way more have been pressed.

I'm considering getting both that pressing and the AFS just to compare them, and I like having different packaging/approaches to releases that I like.

I didnt hear of anyone getting a white copy at HT. Everything I heard was either red or marble. I got a red one.

are those still /500? it looks like way more have been pressed.

I'm considering getting both that pressing and the AFS just to compare them, and I like having different packaging/approaches to releases that I like.

Pretty sure they are both still /500