converge-tonight

Last nights show ruled. Go!

I too was at the Seattle show, it was pretty kickass!!

It was indeed! Did you guys happen to catch Gaza after the show? They played at the Black Lodge. I have never really listened to them that much, they were really fucking good!

Oh, and Coalesce totally blew me away! I didn't think that they would be that good!

I too was at the Seattle show, it was pretty kickass!!

It was indeed! Did you guys happen to catch Gaza after the show? They played at the Black Lodge. I have never really listened to them that much, they were really fucking good!

Oh, and Coalesce totally blew me away! I didn't think that they would be that good!

too bad we didn't know, we could have had a vc meet up. Coalesce has never really done it for me so I thought they were boring but they sounded really solid. I was going to go to Gaza but we were all pretty tired from riding bikes around all day that we decided not to.

Converge was amazing tonight, even though I mainly went to see Coalesce, holy fuck that was good. I was pretty impressed with Gaza, singer is crazy tall and kinda funny "we're from salt lake city, fuck you!" to start the set. I didn't catch the name of the band from Seattle that played second, and the lead singer of Touche Amore came up to me briefly and said he liked my Taken shirt before they went on stage and I realized he was even in a band. Got a copy of Axe To Fall on vinyl (finally) and got Ben's set list. The only down side was going solo was boring between sets other than bands moving their drum kits from the step/ledge in the back I was standing on.

Converge was amazing tonight, even though I mainly went to see Coalesce, holy fuck that was good. I was pretty impressed with Gaza, singer is crazy tall and kinda funny "we're from salt lake city, fuck you!" to start the set. I didn't catch the name of the band from Seattle that played second, and the lead singer of Touche Amore came up to me briefly and said he liked my Taken shirt before they went on stage and I realized he was even in a band. Got a copy of Axe To Fall on vinyl (finally) and got Ben's set list. The only down side was going solo was boring between sets other than bands moving their drum kits from the step/ledge in the back I was standing on.

It was Black Breath and they bored the shit out of me unfortunately. I really liked Touche Amore (made me wish I hadn't missed La Dispute on Wednesday :( ), Coalesce, and Converge. Converge had so much energy it was ridiculous.

It was Black Breath and they bored the shit out of me unfortunately. I really liked Touche Amore (made me wish I hadn't missed La Dispute on Wednesday :( ), Coalesce, and Converge. Converge had so much energy it was ridiculous.

Ah, yeah black breath did kind of bore me. I would have loved to see Baroness or Genghis Tron open for Converge again. I was really surprised by Touche Amore. I'd never listened to them, but was impressed. When Jake got offstage and went through the back exit I could see him sit down in a plastic chair out back and just hunch over. He looked so fucking exhausted like he could just collapse after that humid swamp like show.

Ah, yeah black breath did kind of bore me. I would have loved to see Baroness or Genghis Tron open for Converge again. I was really surprised by Touche Amore. I'd never listened to them, but was impressed. When Jake got offstage and went through the back exit I could see him sit down in a plastic chair out back and just hunch over. He looked so fucking exhausted like he could just collapse after that humid swamp like show.

Baroness would have been killer. But overall good show. I was so exhausted by the end

alright so just got back from the show.

Nails, Black Breath, & Gaza bore the shit out of me. Jesus.

Coalesce were AWESOME, hands down.

And Converge, great as always. They did run out of the tour press of Axe To Fall, though. The hoodie is fucking awesome too.

Round 2 tomorrow!!...well, later today, I guess.

alright so just got back from the show.

Nails, Black Breath, & Gaza bore the shit out of me. Jesus.

Coalesce were AWESOME, hands down.

And Converge, great as always. They did run out of the tour press of Axe To Fall, though. The hoodie is fucking awesome too.

Round 2 tomorrow!!...well, later today, I guess.

I think it had to to do with all the bands having a similar sound. It got monotonous. But at least some of the bands were good ;)