less karma then googlemyass

an OCCURENCE!

You can't win, VLV. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

heads up, the karma assault team is assembling under platoon leaders the mean, controlthebleeding, impact, googlemyass, mediocore, vc smite bomb, danivy and ygolordned. they're only waiting for the smite plan from Sgt. Servo and Captain Eyestone. point, click, smite! besides, what else are they going to do.

an OCCURENCE!

You can't win, VLV. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

heads up, the karma assault team is assembling under platoon leaders the mean, controlthebleeding, impact, googlemyass, mediocore, vc smite bomb, danivy and ygolordned. they're only waiting for the smite plan from Sgt. Servo and Captain Eyestone. point, click, smite! besides, what else are they going to do.

well as long as it doesn't interrupt with my spinning class... ::) :-/ ;D

well as long as it doesn't interrupt with my spinning class... ::) :-/ ;D

i'm sure they will work around your schedule