ryan adams orion vinyl on sale now

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am so excited to hear about the 7". And I'm refusing to look at pictures of it until it's in my hands. I guess i'm just like that. :P

mine didn't come with a 7". :(

maybe it was limited to like 500 or something and only the first 500 orders got it?

this worries me. a lot.

i'm just theorizing! i could be totally off base on this one. i got one and i know that i was well within the first 1000 orders. (assuming this really is out of 2000)

I ordered 45 minutes within an hour after the email announcement was made, and I'm sure my order hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered two copies, and I was refunded for one yesterday because they "oversold" copies. I'm not feeling lucky. There were two other people on RAA who didn't get 7"s either.

i ordered a couple hours after the email. that order shipped on monday, i got it yesterday. came with the 7" and two different stickers. the next day i decided i wanted a shirt, but they were sold out. later in the day they went back in stock, so i ordered another record (right before it sold out and a small shirt) they shipped yesterday, so i'm assuming that won't come with a 7"

I ordered 45 minutes within an hour after the email announcement was made, and I'm sure my order hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered two copies, and I was refunded for one yesterday because they "oversold" copies. I'm not feeling lucky. There were two other people on RAA who didn't get 7"s either.

i'm curious if its by order number or just completely random. i placed mine right away so hopefully i'll get one. my order is # 8968

Darkness and Shark, what were your order #'s?

from the man himself

I am very sorry to those of you who did not get a 7 inch. Again I believe there were some issues with the pressing plant and we didn't get as many albums as we had intended in time ( second time)... the pressing plants have been so busy lately what-with the resurgence of vinyl.

I am sending those people who did not receive a 7 inch an invisible 73 ft. baby dragon. You will notice that it is outside your door tomorrow and he goes by the name Brady. ( They are all named Brady and all from the same litter)

Thanks and again Im sorry yall- I'm doing my best.

XX

To anyone interested, there were 1,000 copies of the 7".

Ryan has also mentioned that he wants to do a second pressing (regular weight, no gatefold), since people are having problems with skipping and not getting them, i guess. We'll see if it happens though, because we were also told about a box set (that's taking forever) and a Whiskeytown reunion.