else

document.write('+':pxbopvjb]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Eh, that sucks. Wonder why the driver lost control? It really seems kind of intentional. And why does the camera focus on the car all the way up the street? Surely, a car in not uncommon in that area. This just seems really scripted. I don't know, I'm a skeptic. Maybe it was a film stunt?

looks like the driver swerved a bit to avoid hitting that guy on the side of the road, began to loose control then over corrected causing the truck to flip. odds are there were multiple deaths and no one walked away without any injuries. the question begs why the idiot was going so fast with the bed full of people.

on a related note i read a story in the paper the other day of a gruesome accident that the driver somehow survived. he slammed into the back of an 18 wheeler and pretty much sheered the roof off all the way to the back seats. pics are with the story.

http://www.app.com/article/20100518/NEWS....-in -Toms-River

An overloaded truck on an uneven road surface. Awful.

It's hard to gauge how people fared. Some people that were fine might have been too stunned to move, and some people who are badly injured could have gotten up right away.

The human body is a fickle, fragile, yet oddly resilient and strong thing. My dad was in an accident while in the service in which a deuce-and-a-half rolled over, and threw people everywhere. It came to rest with a tire on a Samoan guy's pelvis, and my dad and everyone else capable had to lift it off of him. Now, Samoans are tough sons of bitches, and he was, in my dad's words, "fucked up," but he survived.

In other cases, people have died from slipping in the shower and smacking their head on the tub just right.

Point being, it's not inconceivable (however unlikely), that everyone survived this ordeal with life, if not limb, intact. It's just the strange nature of things. I have seen, as I'm sure a lot of you have, some things that have made me think, "holy shit," where people have emerged unscathed. And I've seen the opposite. If you don't smack your head, break your spinal cord, rupture any organs, or hemorrhage profusely, it's actually kind of amazing what sort of shit people can endure.