World Cup 2010: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

This shit starts in 21 days. Who wants to bet on it? I was thinking everyone can pay 5 dollars, pick a team, and whatever team wins that person gets all the money. The way it will be fair and odds will get factored is anyone can bet on any team ($5 per team) so if 20 people bet on germany and they win it gets split 20 ways. Open to suggestions. Lets hear your thoughts.

If this has already been discussed in here http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36306 i apologize , but it is tl/dr.

I'm one hundred percent Portuguese, so naturally, I will be rooting for Portugal. We have an okay chance of winning if we could make it out of our group. I might get in on the bet, but it probably won't be for Portugal.

Realistically, I think that Spain will win.

I'm Portuguese too but only 1/4

I'm one hundred percent Portuguese, so naturally, I will be rooting for Portugal. We have an okay chance of winning if we could make it out of our group. I might get in on the bet, but it probably won't be for Portugal.

I lived in Little Portual in Toronto when the UEFA 2008 tournament was going on. I thought there was some kind of natural disaster going on, but it was just Portuguese fans celebrating.

Y'all love some soccer.

I lived in Little Portual in Toronto when the UEFA 2008 tournament was going on. I thought there was some kind of natural disaster going on, but it was just Portuguese fans celebrating.

Y'all love some soccer.

you bet!

this is probably the most wide open world cup in years. Spain has the best squad on paper but they are notorious for not living up to potential in the world cup. Germany's chances took a severe drop with Ballack missing the entire thing. Brazil has one of their weakest squads in a long time but, but they're still better than most countries despite that. the U.S.' chances come down to how they play against England in their opening game, but i doubt they will go far.

just to show how wide open the thing is if anyone has the EA sports world cup game for this year sim the entire thing. mine had Nigeria and France in the final with handballers France winning. the U.S finished last in their group with zero wins and South Africa won one game in the group stage.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':9ysrpvoj]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':9ysrpvoj]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Argentina would win this if they didn't have Maradona in charge, he doesn't know what he's doing. Not taking Cambiasso and Zanetti is criminal. I fancy Germany or Spain to win, but I'm hoping the USA do well because they have (or had until Beasley announced he was leaving the other week) two Rangers players in the squad.