Mitchell Reports

gibby6385

only one brewer named in the whole report that I saw... and thats Eric Gange... but man, Clemens, Pettite, David Justice, Brian Roberts, that list and documentation of their use is pretty intense...

Derrick Turnbow is a Brewer as well.

Let's talk about people who surprisingly WEREN'T on the list:

Richie Sexson

only one brewer named in the whole report that I saw... and thats Eric Gange... but man, Clemens, Pettite, David Justice, Brian Roberts, that list and documentation of their use is pretty intense...

Richie Sexson

yeah, my look wasn't too deep when i posted that... but from what I read in the report, derrick never used banned substances in MLB, but banned in Olympics in 2002, during a time he was not playing in MLB. He played 2000, 2003 - 2007 thus far.. I believe the substance he used WAS banned in MLB, but after he had already tested... so I dont think his tenure as a Brewer is tainted by steroids...

Richie Sexson

Add Brady Anderson, Adrian Beltre, and Bret Boone to that list. Totally blew my mind that they weren't on it.

And Eckstein.

I read the thing on Turnbow, and he actually tested positive in the 2004 Olympics, I thought? I could be wrong. MLB.com has a handy thing where it lists the players and then links you directly to the information on them in the report. Pretty fucking wild.

I do like how they're all a bunch of fucking cowards and wouldn't come in to talk to Mitchell. So stupid. The worst part about the whole thing is that the about 10% of those guys who were actually star players would have been stars without the shit and the other 90% sucked even WITH the drugs.