"Thanks for a hot one, Portland. Stage dives, people falling on pedal boards & mics, sweating like hell...felt like old times. Thank you! -r"

stage dives??? damn, what's up 2002.

people were going nuts last night! this kid crowd surfed up to the stage and when the security guard tried to get him he jumped back into the crowd knocking down a mic stand and hitting Ed

That tour was actually the first tour I've ever gone to two separate dates. I had already bought Milwaukee tickets for the Circa Survive/Pelican tour, then a friend really wanted to go to the Chicago date so I went to that one as well. Same thing kind of happened again recently when my wife and I were on Vacation we got tickets to see The Get Up Kids in Las Vegas, then saw them again in Chicago because a friend really wanted to go. I never thought I do it. But surprisingly Thrice didn't play the exact same set as a few nights before which was nice, both times they were awesome.

I was bummed they didn't play Digital Sea, but otherwise last night's set was great. Except for the douchenozzle security guard who got up on stage and stood inbetween me and Teppei the whole night. I was stoked I was going to be able to watch him play until that guy ruined it. Either way, awesome show, awesome set. I don't have much voice left today.

I caught 'em a month or so ago on tour with O'Brother and Manchester Orchestra...and it was one of the most bland performances I've seen in ages. I guess it had been like 6 years since I'd seem them last, but man, their guitar-tone was severly lacking, Dustin can't scream to save his life, and Teppei didn't seem to enthuzed, they all just kind of looked old and a bit worn-out, Ed and Riley still seemed to be giving it their all though. Also didn't help that the sound was horrible though.

I was bummed they didn't play Digital Sea, but otherwise last night's set was great. Except for the douchenozzle security guard who got up on stage and stood inbetween me and Teppei the whole night. I was stoked I was going to be able to watch him play until that guy ruined it. Either way, awesome show, awesome set. I don't have much voice left today.

me neither. I had to work today and I answer phones haha. I was also kind of bummed about Digital Sea but the set killed

Cesar11- They played alot from Vheissu and Beggars. Some from Artist in the Ambulance and the Alchemy Index. They played one song from Illusion of Safety if I remember correctly

from setlist.fm:

# All The World Is Mad

# The Weight

# The Artist and the Ambulance

# Of Dust and Nations

# The Earth Will Shake

# The Messenger

# Firebreather Play Video

# A Song For Milly Michaelson

# Circles

# Daedalus

# Image of the Invisible

# To Awake And Avenge The Dead

# In Exile

# Hold Fast Hope

# Doublespeak

# Red Sky

# Stand And Feel Your Worth

# Child of Dust

# Beggars

i may be in the minority, but i dont care much for the newer stuff. i doubt i'll go to this tour.

from setlist.fm:

# All The World Is Mad

# The Weight

# The Artist and the Ambulance

# Of Dust and Nations

# The Earth Will Shake

# The Messenger

# Firebreather Play Video

# A Song For Milly Michaelson

# Circles

# Daedalus

# Image of the Invisible

# To Awake And Avenge The Dead

# In Exile

# Hold Fast Hope

# Doublespeak

# Red Sky

# Stand And Feel Your Worth

# Child of Dust

# Beggars

i may be in the minority, but i dont care much for the newer stuff. i doubt i'll go to this tour.

The last time I saw Thrice was on the Ambulance tour with Thursday. My support pretty much ended there. I probably saw them 15 or so times before then.

I'd take a set that includes nothing but Vheissu onwards, as much as I love the few songs they play from Illusion and the odd one or two from Artist I can take or leave it. That set is pretty excellent, nice to see them playing Stand And Feel Your Worth. They should play their normal set minus all Vheissu stuff, have an interval, then do Vheissu from start to end, perfect gig.

I didn't see them on their more recent headlining tour so it seems like its been forever. I'm pretty sure that's the first headlining tour I've ever missed. I'm really liking that setlist. They're one of those bands that I actually look forward to seeing the new songs. I get how people want to hear Deadbolt and Phoenix Ignition but when they move further back into their catalog those songs just fit so awkwardly into the set.