storing records in heat

whats the best way to store records when going on tour in the summer months?

its not.

actually what are you going on tour in? can you leave them at someones house while you are in a city?

if you are worried about driving with them i dont think it would be an issue if you have air going and not directly in the sunlight.

whats the best way to store records when going on tour in the summer months?

its not.

actually what are you going on tour in? can you leave them at someones house while you are in a city?

if you are worried about driving with them i dont think it would be an issue if you have air going and not directly in the sunlight.

in a van. i'm going on tour with a band in august and bringing another band records while on that tour and don't want any of them to get messed up.

I sometimes go record shopping on my lunch break and have to leave the records in the car until I get home. I always put the records in the trunk where it's nice and dark - it gets warm in there but nowhere near as hot as it gets inside the car. The other day it was sunny and 90+ degrees outside, I had three records in the trunk for six hours and they were fine when I got home.