i hate to do this but.....VC disappreciation :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well now i just got a package today from vc and opened it up and 1 of the records i ordered wasnt in there. there is no note in there or anything.

That happened to me before as well... I understand being sold out of something, but it would've been nice to get a refund or a note explaining the situation without having to email multiple times. I did end up getting a refund after e-mailing, at least.

well now i just got a package today from vc and opened it up and 1 of the records i ordered wasnt in there. there is no note in there or anything. i think i just want my money back. i agree. each time i order from vc it seems to get worse and worse. the new Look Mexico was holding up an entire order for me, and now the record i was lookin forward to the most is still not in there. fuck my balls

A note, what's a note?

I've been ordering from VC for 4 or 5 years and haven't ever had an issue. Not one order mistake, not one email not replied to.

Either I'm incredibly lucky (not very likely) or a lot of you are full of shit and freaking out over trivial things. (very likely).

Also, Virgil has made it clear recently in other threads full of shit talk that he doesn't address these things on the message board... so don't hold your breath waiting for his reply.

Also, Virgil has made it clear recently in other threads full of shit talk that he doesn't address these things on the message board... so don't hold your breath waiting for his reply.

but the problem was that he wasn't getting any response at all via email. Posting this was a last option in hopes of getting him to address the issue.

I've been ordering from VC for 4 or 5 years and haven't ever had an issue. Not one order mistake, not one email not replied to.

Either I'm incredibly lucky (not very likely) or a lot of you are full of shit and freaking out over trivial things. (very likely).

I didnt post this to get Virgil to hop in and join the rousing discussion. But i know he reads and posts on the board, so maybe seeing this it would jog his memory and id get an email response, or better yet, a package shipped out. i tried the being patient part, and i tried the direct one on one private way through email multiple times.

so please tell me which part of my issue is trivial, and/or full of shit.

Either I'm an incredibly big asshole (very likely) or a lot of you are full of shit and freaking out over trivial things. (not very likely at all).

fixedorz

• 2 weeks later...

As i made this complaint public, i wanted to be fair and also bring the resolution public as well, so it didnt sit open ended on a bad note. I went to the post office today, and recieved a large box from suburban home. Not only did Virgil/Vinyl Collective come through in the end and replace/resend the missing items from the order, but they also included many extras, and went above/beyond what was necessary to complete the order.

Thank you vinyl collective

I'm glad I never had any real issues with VC because it seems that there's been some that popped up. The worst I got, and probably the very only I got in a lot of orders, was that my order got shipped to a Matt Miller in California rather than me, the Matt Miller in Buffalo. We both ordered Tim Barry stuff mixed in with other stuff, the Tim Barry stuff holding up the orders. I was completely ok with that because it's a simple mistake.

Edit: And it was quickly and easily taken care of. I don't remember if we returned the packages or sent them to each other, but whatever, it was very quickly rectified.

i would also like to say that the record i was missing with my look mexico order was sent to me and i received it the other day and virgil replied quickly to my email and was nice and apologetic as he usually is. thanks virgil. i had a feeling it'd be taken care of quickly as it usually is. now i get to listen to hanson middle of nowhere in all its vinyl glory. the way it was meant to be listened to

i mean sure vc had some screw ups with me (all of which were fixed in reasonable time), but they were no colossal fuck ups like dr. strange! doubt anyone could ever top how shitty they are at not including things/including wrong things/sending it media when you pay $15 extra for priority.

if you work for dr. strange i will punch you in the face.