Question about Moneen - The Red Tree

that show at the pineroom was a blast. I loved going to see them in St.Catherines too. What was that bar called they always played at that was next to a little restaurant? I remember getting lost and only finding the venue because of Wayne. Went to NYC one year to surprise them and they played a great set at CBGB's. The first show I ever saw them they opened for PMFS at the Jewish community center in Toronto.

Did anyone come to Buffalo to see them in some of the early shows I did for them? I cant remember them all but there were a few basement shows and then a smaller bar that was packed. I had to turn away like 100 kids that night. It was like 6 months in between the last basement show and this bar show and they just blew up. I know the first show they played in the states was in a basement with Choke. They never played here with SBB but I did have a show at a skatepark with Alexisonfire and Small Brown Bike. I loved around the demo/first album days when the Alexis dudes would come down and play with bands like Majority Rule. Some of the most fun I had was with those Brampton/St. Catherines dudes. I miss them all a ton.

Finally got my enhanced license so I can start getting up to Canada way more like I used to. Couldnt be any happier about it!

One of the best shows I've ever seen in my life. Also the hottest show I've ever been to.

I keep telling myself that there was infact a Smallman tour that had Choke, Moneen and SBB, or am I crazy?

That show at the Pineroom in Oakvilee circa 2001 (?) was insane. Moneen, Pibald, SBB and Silverstein...amazing! I remember Kenny lit off fireworks from his guitar head and the show got shut down by the fire dept. Everyone was so pissed!

This Thread missed one of the best band on the bill : LAYAWAY PLAN!!

don't get me wrong though, i'm a BIG Choke lover !!

I keep telling myself that there was infact a Smallman tour that had Choke, Moneen and SBB, or am I crazy?

That show at the Pineroom in Oakvilee circa 2001 (?) was insane. Moneen, Pibald, SBB and Silverstein...amazing! I remember Kenny lit off fireworks from his guitar head and the show got shut down by the fire dept. Everyone was so pissed!

This Thread missed one of the best band on the bill : LAYAWAY PLAN!!

don't get me wrong though, i'm a BIG Choke lover !!

I forgot about Layaway Plan! They were fucking great! Smallman had some awesome bands...

My fiance has a Choke inspired tattoo, and will be walking down the aisle in 2 and a half weeks to Choke's song "Slowfade".