Lurkers, show yourselves! (Pretty please?)

I'm somewhat new here, and while I have been doing lots of lurking I'm not just some one-dimensional lurker. I also do creeping, ogling, awkwardness, and crappy halloween costumes. Meet your lurker: My name is Andrew, I'm 26 and I work dead-end jobs while I attend Penn State for my electrical engineering degree. I have no business being here, or anywhere else for that matter, but I find myself here lurking day after day so I figure now that we got this out of the way I can go back to lurking.

I'm somewhat new here, and while I have been doing lots of lurking I'm not just some one-dimensional lurker. I also do creeping, ogling, awkwardness, and crappy halloween costumes. Meet your lurker: My name is Andrew, I'm 26 and I work dead-end jobs while I attend Penn State for my electrical engineering degree. I have no business being here, or anywhere else for that matter, but I find myself here lurking day after day so I figure now that we got this out of the way I can go back to lurking.

based on the fact that you go to penn state, i like you.

IT'S ABOUT TIME THERE'S ANOTHER NITTANY LION FAN ON THIS BOARD.

unless you don't like your school. in which case, i choose to not acknowledge your existence.

There are currently over 1,000 members of the VC board who have ZERO posts, and another 500 or so that only have one post to their name. That is insane to me. Let's get some fresh blood all up in here -- lurkers, post in here and tell

us about yourselves!

80% of those accounts are faggotlavinyl smite accounts.

just log in

smite

log out

wait a hour

smite

log out

go down to the corner, in servo's case and buy some more crystal meth

go home and get the fix hoping a hour has past

smite

log out

go jerk off

make a sandwich after the meat beat

contact the vlv buddies

pick a smite target

smite

discuss how much fun it was to smite that person

and repeat

unless you don't like your school. in which case, i choose to not acknowledge your existence.

Oh we're here. Class of '06

Oh we're here. Class of '06

you just made my day 10 times better, good sir.

There are currently over 1,000 members of the VC board who have ZERO posts, and another 500 or so that only have one post to their name. That is insane to me. Let's get some fresh blood all up in here -- lurkers, post in here and tell

us about yourselves!

80% of those accounts are faggotlavinyl smite accounts.

just log in

smite

log out

wait a hour

smite

log out

go down to the corner, in servo's case and buy some more crystal meth

go home and get the fix hoping a hour has past

smite

log out

go jerk off

make a sandwich after the meat beat