Surgery: Anesthetics

mcm1610

I've had one surgery, two years ago when some dipshits jumped me and broke my jaw. Anyways, the docs put a mask on me, told me to breathe in and count backwards from 100. I remember saying 100 and that was it. I remember coming out of it with some guy saying, "are you ready to wake up, Kyle" and answering no. Anyways, waking up was a total trip. I felt really groggy and could barely move, but I enjoyed the experience, it was surreal. I was finally able to get up about 30 minutes later, barely, and I really had to pee, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't. Eventually I did, obviously. I never got sick and besides just being slow to completely wake up it wasn't that big of a deal.

I too would choose full intubation, as like someone else mentioned, they knock you out and you feel like you're waking up 10 seconds later as if nothing ever happened.

If you have never had surgery something to think about and I have heard the same for others is getting anesthesia that knocks you out can bind up your system for a few days. I unfortunately have been under the knife about 7 or 8 times and it happened each time. When my system finally begins to flow again it is not pretty.