Limited Pressing

Just added my first record to the store to kind of see how it works. I really like the format and interface which means I would be more than likely to upload more and more and more records.

However:

Do people buy record from here?

Are auctions the best way to go?

any advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

auctions have been hit/miss for me. i love the site, but there aren't enough people bidding on things to make it worth listing them there just yet. i have been sticking with eBay for auctions, and Limited Pressing for trades. i really hope the site continues to grow and that i can do my auctions there exclusively in the future.

I usually throw my records up on Limited Pressing for what I'd like to sell them for since the listing is free. That way if only 1 person bids I know I'm getting what I'm looking for. If it doesn't sell then I'll go the ebay route for a little less since it's more likely to sell and have people bid.

Just added my first record to the store to kind of see how it works. I really like the format and interface which means I would be more than likely to upload more and more and more records.

However:

Do people buy record from here?

Are auctions the best way to go?

any advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Usually stores are meant for someone who has a distro or a label and is looking for more features at a cheaper price than bigcartel. But I've noticed a few people getting the free store to list stuff to sell in our marketplace. Like you're doing. I think this is the future of the marketplace once we can get a full site search implemented, and also a saved search(alerts) feature in place. That's really the key to the marketplace. Alerting people that there's something on the site they might want. And when someone searches the trading section, we remind them that there could be items listed in other places. We'll get there soon. We're still an insanely new site right now. It's hard to believe we've only been live for about 8 months. And we've only had stores for about 4 months ahaha. That's it, 4 months!