AJJ Only God Can Judge Me Hand Made covers /100

just saw them on tour at the beat kitchen in chicago last week and they had these. i thought they were Tour Only or something, so i asked their merch dude and he said that Mike Park ran out of the regular covers so he just flipped a bunch of Riverdales covers inside-out and spray-painted these. (however, somebody i was talking to looked inside theirs and it was a Kevin Seconds reversed cover, not a Riverdales one, so there's that....)

one side just says Andrew Jackson Jihad on it. the other side is a single animal, but there were different ones on each of the records. the different ones i saw were Elephants, Lions, and i think i remember Donkeys too? i'm not positive.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this today.....a turtle.

[image]

Also got this comp with AJJ on it from folktale records. Sun Smog & Hate LP, Havn't listened to it yet.....let you know how it sounds later..... It's 5 bands from L.A. & 5 bands from Phoenix. Here's some pics. It's screen printed front back and on the inside.....12ppd here if anyone is interested.

http://folktalerecords.com/store.html

[image]

[image]

[image]

I saw this at the Illinois shows as well. I was tempted to buy it considering it's hand made but I didn't have the cash.

After asking permission, I did record the Beat Kitchen show and the Mad Maggies show.

They're posted HERE. They played 3 songs that I've never heard before. A song about skateboarding, Lady Liberty from the 1070 Protest Compilation (A Line in the Sand) and "Gift of the Magi (II) (which Sean describes as a particularly hateful song.)

In related news, you can download Mp3's the shows here:

The Beat Kitchen, Chicago, IL 06-22-2010 (The bass is too much for my camera and distorts the audio here. But otherwise it turned out well because the audience was very enthusiastic.)

Mad Maggies, Elgin, IL, 06-21-2010 (The audio for this turned out extremely well.)

Lastly, Ben addresses the pressing of "Candy, Cigarettes, and Cap Guns" at the Beat Kitchen show:

"It might come out sometime in the future but probably not, so don't get your hopes up." Boo.