virgil - gift certificates

Guest Admin
hey,

ive sent a few emails asking about how to get/use the remainder of my gift certificate, and have yet to receive a response.

is there a way to get a refund back to my paypal, or for you to transfer my credit to interpunk.

has anyone else resolved this issue?

email me right now. I will get back to you shortly (running out at the moment).

we have had a few issues with interpunk who originally said they would be honoring our VC gift certificates. I have figured out a resolution. email me and I will get back to you today.

• 1 month later...
yea this is gettin a lil out of hand, i understand he is busy. but just not replying is not making things anybetter. AT LEAST send me some sort of reply

But he has to be less busy than when he was before and he used to answer emails. How could you get rid of your distro + warehouse and still not have time to answer a few emails? shit doesnt make sense

Am I the only one who gets all these looooon emails from Virgil and Suburban Home about updates, that usually have large passages dedicated to shows he's been to and the like?

I mean there's no sense in wondering... he's just ignoring you. There may be a reason but that's the reality. I wouldn't hold your breath.