PO: Devil's Brigade S/T up at Interpunk

Epitaph releases have gotten expensive as shit!, I want the new Street Dogs LP, I had to keep double checking to see if it was a 2xlp. almost 18 bucks!

Nevermind, just checked Kings Road, Interpunk is expensive as hell on their newer Lp's. I wonder if they raised their srp?

I just started selling directly on Interpunk as opposed to through our distributor, and noticed marking 2 bucks wholesale on a 7" makes it a 4.50 retail. Seems like it used to be less... Then again, I haven't sold directly in a long time either,

Anybody that consigns or sells direct to Interpunk notice any increase?

Damn, you have to be signed up to get on facebook? I don't do facebook, tweeting and not even myspace much anymore(except to check out nmew music on myspace)

there's a leaked release out there, if you're not against that...

Cool, found it burning now.....Nothing wrong with that, hell I bought the record already, just waiting.

read the fine print if you're dying for the colored. The first 500 copies are on colored, but bundles get priority. If you only buy the LP you get whatever they have left. I didn't pre-order the Street Dogs LP because of that. Hopefully they'll have some colored ones on tour with them in 2 weeks!

Got this today...red. No digital download, but a CD came with the record. I doubt they sold enough to be out of red yet. Maybe......but I doubt it. I think when they are officially out, don't they remove the picture and put up a black? They just say that in case they do sell out before they change the pic.