I got mugged.

can we ban this nazi scumbag once and for all

You can put a bullet in my head

But you can't kill a word I've said.

I'm surprised at how childish you all are about Mr. Straponman. Words and ideas don't exist until they are acknowledged. If you don't like what you're hearing, blame yourselves.

Great post sir! +1 when I can.

my friend Nathan and i once saw some kid trying to break into the car across the street from my house. he thought it was open I'm thinking. So he gets in a car down the street then they bail, an hour later he comes back and tries the door again thinking it'll be open then. so, again he takes off this time though gets in the car and i guess sees us for the first time and jumps out of the car with a tire iron. my friend Nathan jumps up and runs inside. Me not wanting to get that shit thrown at me follows suit. I was thinking for about a month after that, that that little shit would try some crap. sometimes after that i here and that he was one the who broke into my house before the car incident and tht he had died of heroin overdose.

What was the race of the perps?

this was going to be my question too. i don't see why elect ric would not say. i'd assume that they are black if only for the reason he didn't say. and then i would ask "do you not want to say bad things about black people now. even though they fucked you over? " then i'd say "blacks will be blacks"