The Falcon Unicornography Back In Stock

super huge thanks! I think this means they did inventory and put some stuff back up (such as the baby blue Riverdales - Phase 3 record)

Records (that I either have interest in or already own) that Interpunk has back in stock:

Riverdales - Phase 3 blue

Riverdales - Phase 3 yellow

Falcon - Unicornography black

Rise Against / Anti-Flag split clear

super huge thanks! I think this means they did inventory and put some stuff back up (such as the baby blue Riverdales - Phase 3 record)

Records (that I either have interest in or already own) that Interpunk has back in stock:

Riverdales - Phase 3 blue

Riverdales - Phase 3 yellow

Falcon - Unicornography black

Rise Against / Anti-Flag split clear

Thanks for that. I was missing that Anti Flag 7". (Missed it originally, and too cheap to pay current prices for it)

I remember when it was taken off the site shortly after I bought it last year, so I couldn't even write a review. It would have been a bad review anyway because I was pretty let down with this compared to the EP.

Assuming it's a response to me, that's pretty much as expected. At this point I'm buying the 7" for the sake of having a full collection.

I remember when it was taken off the site shortly after I bought it last year, so I couldn't even write a review. It would have been a bad review anyway because I was pretty let down with this compared to the EP.

Assuming it's a response to me, that's pretty much as expected. At this point I'm buying the 7" for the sake of having a full collection.

I was assuming he was referring to Unicornography, but assuming you're talking about an Anti-Flag collection, I think the song is okay, but it's super short (a minute or so, I think) and it's a bonus track on the Bright Lights (but I'm sure you already knew that).

Can you add to an order online or do you have to email them?

You can do it online. Just go to customer service, click on a processing order, and under "actions you can take" go to "add items to order". Just follow the instructions there and you're set.

Add item isn't listed:

Actions You Can Take

Change the shipping for this order

Cancel one or more items from this order

(you can select which items)

Ask us a question about this order

Read our return policy

View item status explanation

You can do it online. Just go to customer service, click on a processing order, and under "actions you can take" go to "add items to order". Just follow the instructions there and you're set.

Add item isn't listed:

Actions You Can Take

Read our return policy

Hmmm... what's under your order status? Mine says "Even though part of your order is ready to ship, you still have items processing."

And I have these under actions you can take:

Split order into multiple shipments

(Additional shipping will apply)

Add Items to this order

Read our return policy