14 Full On

15 Clean

16 Speed

17 Time By The Dime

18 Home Sweet Home

I'm sure Var has a bunch more info.

OUT SEPTEMBER 7th from NO IDEA:

SAMIAM "Orphan Works" 2xLP/CD (NIR-279)

**No vinyl export to the UK; otherwise Europe is fine! (UK vinyl is on Unless You Try Records)

**CD is exportable worldwide!

Studio outtakes, in-studio radio shows and live recordings from the busiest six years of Samiam!

"Strange to think what it was like back then...I have to admit, the 90s were often a trial, there were soaring ‘highs’ and a few doleful ‘lows’. But years later, even thinking of loading our gear into a trailer at 4 a.m. seems...uh, eventful. At the time I might have been wondering what the fuck I was doing with my life but I now tend to romanticize Samiam’s past. I love to remind James of the time in Vienna a dog walked up to him mid-song, sniffed his leg and pissed on his amp. If that isn’t a priceless moment, I don’t know what is. We performed in other prodigious situations, made loads of friends and thought ‘music’ instead of ‘day job.’ Not to say it was the easy, rock star fun people daydream of...

Samiam was a garage band thrust into a world of constant touring, major labels and blown transmissions. Yet, the fact that we were basically failures in the eyes of the music industry didn’t change the simple fact that we were young and having fun. Yay us!” – Sergie

**2xLP is on colored vinyl! Includes download code!

TRACK LISTING:

1. Ain’t No Size That Small, 2. Capsized, 3. Regret, 4. Bad Day, 5. My Convenience, 6. Stepson, 7. Don’t Break Me, 8. Mr. Walker, 9. I Want More, 10. Search and Destroy, 11. Here Comes Your Man, 12. Stepson (2), 13. Sky Flying By, 14. Full On, 15. Clean, 16. Speed, 17. Time By The Dime, 18. Home Sweet Home

Clumsy era line-up:

Tracks 1-3 Recorded live in studio by Brave New Radio Los Angeles, CA, 1994

Tracks 4-7 Recorded live on Radio Asylum, Los Angeles, CA, 1996

Tracks 8-9 Produced, Recorded and Mixed by Lou Giordano at Coast Recorders, San Francisco, CA, 1994

You Freaking Are Me Out era line-up:

Tracks 10-11 Recorded in Billie Joe’s Basement in Berkeley, 1998

Tracks 12-18 Recorded live at Räucherkammer, Wiesbaden, May 28, 1996