PO: Transit - Keep This To Yourself

For the past few years Transit have been at the brink of of perfectly blending the midwest emo they grew up on with the modern pop punk sound of their contemporaries. With their sophomore full length, that idea has become fully realized. "Keep This To Yourself" is 14 blasts of fast, emotive, technical pop-punk, cohesively strung together so well its hard to believe Transit hasn't been releasing music since the early part of the 2000's. From the frantic speed of opener "Dear Anyone" to the acoustic sing along of the last track "Love____" one thing is clear; Transit have fully surpassed all expectations of what five young kids from Massachusetts are capable of creating. "Keep This to Yourself" is a letter to anyone willing to listen, and when you do, the hopeful words and carefully coordinated music will stay with you for years to come.

A download of "A Living Diary" 320 KBPS MP3 will be available immediately upon checking out. LP will ship with a digital download code of the whole record.

TRACKLIST:

01. Dear Anyone

02. Please, Head North

03. Footwork

04. Hope This Finds You Well

05. Return Address

06. A Living Diary

07. No In-Between

08. I Was Going to Cross This Out

09. The Downsides

10. Photographic Memory

11. P.S. 12. Keep This to Yourself

13. Our New Year

14. Love____.

IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFORMATION

We plan to have these records ship mid August. If you order other items with this pre-order package, your order will be held until all items ordered are available. Keep in mind Media Mail can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you order any clothing items or package deals including a shirt, DO NOT CHOOSE MEDIA MAIL, we cannot send clothes via media mail.

CD - http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=91

LP - http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=90

LP/Shirt - http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=92

LP is green /200, black /300

• 3 weeks later...
I'm assuming the version of Please, Head North on this album is going to be a different recording from the Man Overboard split. Really stoked to hear it if that's the case.

one of my fav songs ever, its great to see it to get recorded with better quality.

I take this back, the 7 version is better but the lp is pretty good though.

• 2 months later...