Drag the River "Closed" LP Pre-order Announced

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

That's right my friends, the long overdue vinyl pressing of Drag the River's Closed is in production right now. I'm not really sure why it took us this long to put the album on vinyl, but it is happening. As a matter of fact, I received the test pressings late last week and the test pressings are approved. Because of this, I have decided to post the pre-order for this record on Thursday, August 19th. The 1,000 piece pressing will be pressed on 3 colors:

150 on Whiskey Coke colored vinyl (special 15th Anniversary color)

400 on Gold vinyl

450 on Black vinyl (all future pressing will be on black vinyl)

I originally planned to press a number of our records and repressed records on Whiskey Coke colored vinyl for our 15th Anniversary weekend, but being that vinyl always takes forever, we will just offer these special edition records for sale on our website. Expect each that edition to go fast. We think that there is a good chance that the vinyl will be done in time for our 15th Anniversary weekend but you never know.

Depending on the day, this is my favorite Drag the River album. The album features so many great songs like "Medicine", "Get Drunk", "Calloused Heart", "Forgiveness", and so many more. If you haven't heard the album in a while, take a listen to this full album stream (listen on the SH listening station).

Expect news soon on vinyl pressings of Austin Lucas' "Collection", I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In the House's "The Sounds of Dying", Bad Astronaut's "Acrophobe", This Charming Man's "Every Little Secret", Tim Barry's "Laurel St Demos" (repress), and more.

The pre-orders are on Interpunk also? I haven't ordered since the big change.

Thanks!

no, we will have records for sale in our limited pressing store and shop radio cast will have the gold and the black

• 1 month later...
any time frame on when this will ship?

the inserts will arrive on Friday; the plant said it could ship early next week. I will be posting an update about this, Bad Astronaut, and SOB shortly. thanks.