rip hopesfall

[Hopesfall] has broken up and we have all moved on to other things in our lives. Why the break up? Well it's a long story. To long for myspace but i will say this. I hate Trustkill and it's owner. Hahahaha. He's not the reason we broke up but i (we) do hate him.

Anyway we have posted some new songs. one song that [Trustkill] took off the record with out asking us or even telling us. So you can download "Saskatchewan" if you'd like. We have a brand new song that we might post on here very soon. It's with out vocals but we like it a lot! It's a nice little gem.

they ever contacted a friend of mine for make a gig in thailand but it doesn't happend.

this is a first my favourite band which disbanded on 2008....

:'(

I saw them once in 2003, in a basement, with Coheed and Cambria and Onelinedrawing. That's actually one of my favorite shows I ever went to, because it snowed like fucking crazy that night and my girlfriend and I got stranded in Detroit - the hotel let us stay really cheap too. Good memory. Claudio was actually a pretty cool dude back then, I remember him talking to us about the Indiana Jones game while Travis retuned, haha. I think I saw Hopesfall earlier than that with Shai Hulud too, and I took a beating at that show.

I wish I would have bought Satellite Years then because now I can't find it anywhere. Can't wait for that first EP to come out either. They lost me at first with A Types but I actually like it now. Never got into their last one.

Also, does anybody know if that first album they put out is worth anything? Its OOP.

Guest abravemorning

It's about fucking time. Fuck this band after Satellite Years. No Wings to Speak of and Satellite Years are absolutely incredible, but that doesn't make up for the shit on a stick that was the last two albums.

Guest scriptedrain
I've never heard this band before.

Get a hold of "No Wings To Speak Of" and "The Satellite Years", don't bother with the others though.

Will do, thanks!

I just won a copy of satellite years on ebay for 28 inclu ship.

As for the first album that was mentioned (its called the fraility of words)

Its amazing...in its own way...I've got a copy...you can tell they had talent..but were young and rough around the edges.

As for breaking up....when your in a band with 0 (or 1)original member(s)...its not really breaking up...its letting go of a name you've beat into the ground.

I only saw this band once, on the Take Action Tour in March 05 with (get this) Sugarcult, Hawthorne Heights, Anberlin and Plain White T's, in order from headliner to opener (Hopesfall played after PWTs). They bored the ever-loving shit out of me, and I never bothered to listen to them after that.