Most Brutal French Fries

Over/Under on when Nicole has a breakdown and quits?

A breakdown? Really? You guys actually take this board so seriously that it will cause you to have a breakdown?

See, the main difference between me and most of the rest of you (I say most because I have run into some decent folks on here) is that I come on here to chat about music when I have down time. That means while I'm watching TV or just before I go to bed or whatever. I spend the rest of my day doing much more important things like working (I know this concept is new to some of you) or spending time with friends or whatever else. But I understand for those of you who are unemployed and have no lives how this message board could be taken so seriously that you would have a breakdown over something said here. I pity you.

Nope, i have a full time job working 40 hours or more a week, at something more substantial then whatever retail or "intern" gig you 17 year olds can get into.

We don't like you because you're unable to know when people are just having fun with you, you've made snot-nosed bratty comments to people and we don't like that. you're a self righteous pompous ass. maybe don't roll up on a message board asking for money either. who doesn't have a job now?

i mean you could turn out to be a decent member of the community. but for fucks sake get over yourself.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over/Under on when Nicole has a breakdown and quits?

A breakdown? Really? You guys actually take this board so seriously that it will cause you to have a breakdown?

See, the main difference between me and most of the rest of you (I say most because I have run into some decent folks on here) is that I come on here to chat about music when I have down time. That means while I'm watching TV or just before I go to bed or whatever. I spend the rest of my day doing much more important things like working (I know this concept is new to some of you) or spending time with friends or whatever else. But I understand for those of you who are unemployed and have no lives how this message board could be taken so seriously that you would have a breakdown over something said here. I pity you.

Lies, if you had a job you'd know that you post here the most while working.

Lies, if you had a job you'd know that you post here the most while working.

I love being lectured by a 17 year old. I've been working since about the time she was in diapers.

i feel like i missed so so much. ahaha.

also, VC = a way to make the work day go by faster.

i rarely post on here in the evening/on the weekends, cuz i'm (generally speaking) busy doing actual real world grown up stuff. super top secret stuff that 17 year olds are as of yet unaware of.

also, does anyone else find it humorous that she responded to a funny remark with a long winded super serious post in which she tried to convince us that she doesnt take things here seriously? continuously bringing the lulz.