TP/PO: Bad Astronaut "Acrophobe" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Bad Astronaut "Acrophobe" LP (available in Whiskey Coke and Black vinyl)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4810

Bad Astronaut "Acrophobe" LP (Set of all 4 Colors)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4811

While I have been talking about this for quite some time, I am very proud to say that the pressing for Bad Astronaut’s “Acrophobe” is finally happening. I was really hoping to have them done in time for the Bad Astronaut shows in July, but unfortunately, that did not happen. I received the test pressings late last week and spent a lot of time with them over the weekend. The test pressings are approved and if all goes well, I will have finished records by the end of September. I will be sure to keep you posted.

The pressing info is as follows:

150 on transparent brown (whiskey coke colored vinyl, Vinyl Collective Exclusive)

250 on white vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive Color)

300 on solid baby blue (light blue) (Joey Cape/Bad Astronaut exclusive color, available from Joey Cape)

300 on black vinyl (represses will be on black vinyl)

Before anyone freaks out about the exclusive colors and your ability or lack of ability to get each variant, I have worked it out with Joey and Hot Topic to offer 50 sets of all 4 colors through our store. But after those sets are sold out, the only way to get White is at Hot Topic and the only way to get Solid Baby Blue is from Joey Cape.

I will be offering a test pressing contest for all who pre-order the record; good luck. I am really honored to have something to do with this album. While I am planning on releasing the other Bad Astronaut records in the future, there is no timeline for when these will come out.

I really would like to know how I'm supposed to get the blue without buying the four pack. Is it going to be on joeycape.com once he gets them?

I suggested he put them in his store, but he hasn't decided to do so yet.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':4rkh0hau]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':4rkh0hau]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i fell in love with this album when it came out...still one of my favorite joey cape albums. i remember thinking grey suits was the best song ever with that organ in the background. all of the bad astronaut stuff is amazing though

virgil...is there any unreleased tracks on this one at all? or just the standard tracklisting?