hey!

You guys should check out this genre called punk rock. I hear it's neato!

I know the fad nowdays is to listen to complete horse fuck shit pressed on a hundred variants with exclusive colors available from 10 different places, and everyone loves buying into obvious cash grabs. But seriously, this whole punk thing (if you listen to records?) is pretty cool.

In other news, I hear Minus The Bear and Gaslight anthem are doing a split album 1000 pressed on 1000 colors /1.

Some rich guy is also licencing major label horseshit and pressing it on weak ass wax.

Oh yeah, pre-orders are going up this week for an unknown guy that plays acoustic guitar and has a silly band name. They will begin at 8:00am sharp. Different colors are available exclusively from 9 different sources. So be sure you buy em all!

More news at 11

You guys should check out this genre called punk rock. I hear it's neato!

I know the fad nowdays is to listen to complete horse fuck shit pressed on a hundred variants with exclusive colors available from 10 different places, and everyone loves buying into obvious cash grabs. But seriously, this whole punk thing (if you listen to records?) is pretty cool.

In other news, I hear Minus The Bear and Gaslight anthem are doing a split album 1000 pressed on 1000 colors /1.

Some rich guy is also licencing major label horseshit and pressing it on weak ass wax.

Oh yeah, pre-orders are going up this week for an unknown guy that plays acoustic guitar and has a silly band name. They will begin at 8:00am sharp. Different colors are available exclusively from 9 different sources. So be sure you buy em all!

More news at 11

I really like supporting your label, and then you come here and act like a total horse's ass and it makes supporting your label difficult.

Sorry my sense of humor/sarcasm doesn't come across very well I guess.

I was just wondering how many replies a post would get from saying something like that, vs a band losing their entire life in a fire.

Deffinitely get more replies from insults vs sympothy.

Hi Hickey,

sorry guys that this came out as a hateful post.

Sorry my sense of humor/sarcasm doesn't come across very well I guess.

I was just wondering how many replies a post would get from saying something like that, vs a band losing their entire life in a fire.

Deffinitely get more replies from insults vs sympothy.

Hi Hickey,

sorry guys that this came out as a hateful post.

Are they gonna have their ashes pressed into a record? I read some dudes in England are doing that now...