The Big Bang Theory!

inutil

I think it's the funniest sitcom i ever watched.

"Created by writer/producers Chuck Lorre (of Two And A Half Men) and Bill Prady (of Gilmore Girls) comes The Big Bang Theory, a sitcom that shows what happens when hyperintelligent roommates/physicists Sheldon and Leonard meet Penny, a beautiful woman moving in next door--and realize they know next to nothing about life outside of the lab. Rounding out the crew are the smarmy Wolowitz, who thinks he's as sexy as he is brainy, and Koothrappali, who suffers from an inability to speak in the presence of a woman.

The show distinguishes itself by being unafraid to toss scientific references and technobabble into an otherwise standard sitcom, even employing a physicist to keep things accurate. In doing so, it allows Sheldon and Leonard to do for science what Frasier's Crane brothers did for fine dining, art, and opera."

Guest baseball
I've watched it a few times, I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it either.

I do think Two And A Half Men is one of the funniest sitcoms in the past few years, however, and I get made fun of at work for thinking that all the time.

I was skeptical of Two and a Half Men when it first came on, but once you get into it, it's really quite funny. As long as the kid never leaves.

Guest baseball

I've seen it a couple times just in passing and thought it was okay. I got the feeling it was the kind of show that would grow on you though.

I was the same way about Frasier, and I love Frasier now. That had to be one of the most well written shows I can think of this side of Seinfeld.

I've watched it a few times, I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it either.

I do think Two And A Half Men is one of the funniest sitcoms in the past few years, however, and I get made fun of at work for thinking that all the time.

I was skeptical of Two and a Half Men when it first came on, but once you get into it, it's really quite funny. As long as the kid never leaves.

that is one of those shows that seems to me to always have the same plot every episode. Charlie Sheen makes fun of his brother, bangs a lady, kid makes comments, mother hates everyone, other brother is miserable.

I like that show "pushing daises" anyone watch that?

BRILLIANT SHOW. How it's even survived on TV is beyond me, since it is definitely not your average show. Incredible writing and acting, and the set design is out of this world. I don't see it making it past two seasons.

yea which totally fucking blows, I don't even know if this season is going to end, every time I try and watch it, it's some game show. that show should be on forever. so good.

To summarize:

Pushing Daisies = Really good, but likely short lived

Big Bang Theory = Slightly contrived but certainly not without its moments

2.5 Men = Are you fucking kidding me?

Sorry, but my parents love 2 1/2 men and made me watch it when I visited them one time and I was just blown away by how unimpressive it was. Maybe the hype of tons of middle Americans saying it was hilarious killed it but I just can't get into it. It reminds me of like Three's Company where they need some zany set up to make the characters interesting. Not to mention that little turd kid is totally going to be the classic child star.

BRILLIANT SHOW. How it's even survived on TV is beyond me, since it is definitely not your average show. Incredible writing and acting, and the set design is out of this world. I don't see it making it past two seasons.

yea which totally fucking blows, I don't even know if this season is going to end, every time I try and watch it, it's some game show. that show should be on forever. so good.

Yeah, the writer's strike is really cramping my style.

Sorry, but my parents love 2 1/2 men and made me watch it when I visited them one time and I was just blown away by how unimpressive it was. Maybe the hype of tons of middle Americans saying it was hilarious killed it but I just can't get into it. It reminds me of like Three's Company where they need some zany set up to make the characters interesting. Not to mention that little turd kid is totally going to be the classic child star.

Agreed. My parents LOVE that show and I can't, for the life of me, figure out why.

Is one of those guys in that movie Garden State? Funny enough I was in the garden state and he was next to me picking up his luggage. I didn't know his name and all I knew him from was his small role in Garden State, so I didn't really know what to say so all I said was "It says BALLS on your face." Woops, wrong thread.