NEW Free Stuff Box

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone explain to me what exactly this is? i mean i get the gist of it, but i dont fully understand.

The box starts out with all kinds of stuff in it...whatever the first person wants to throw in: stickets, cd's, posters, vinyl, etc.

He/she sends it out to Person #2 who then grabs anything they want out of it but has to throw stuff in as well...then sends it off the Person #3...and so on...

can someone explain to me what exactly this is? i mean i get the gist of it, but i dont fully understand.

The box starts out with all kinds of stuff in it...whatever the first person wants to throw in: stickets, cd's, posters, vinyl, etc.

He/she sends it out to Person #2 who then grabs anything they want out of it but has to throw stuff in as well...then sends it off the Person #3...and so on...

oh that sounds awesome. is there still room for me to jump in?

Guest scriptedrain
I think I'll jump on too, I started the last one, sent it to Jeff, and was hoping to get it back at some point.

That was pre-Mod days, too. It's a shame that over the course of a few months that box didn't even hit a dozen people.

Current List(in order):

Scripted Rain

Hickey

311Thrice

Jhulud

Jedstah

Cadetapplesauce

monk0nuggets

vinylme

Chubbler108

steventangent

brentoage

captainmorgan

maglvsr13

wadeboggs

patron

adammuzzy

possibly celebdeath if adammuzzy wants to send the box overseas...

Nickbuysvinyl

hootenanny

Alejandroid

valentine

danalive

benchwarmer

dante3000

born2bleed

frostbrewliner

and i have the following peoples addy's (either from this or from something else for whatever reason):

scripted rain

Hickey

Jhulud

Steventangent

Cadetapplesauce

311thrice

magalvsr13

nickbuysvinyl

jedstah

hootenanny

captainmorgan

frostbrewliner

born2bleed

vinylme

brentoage

valentine

danalive

benchwarmer

so if yr not on the list im going to stop recording this now, so contact scriptedrain and maybe he'll add you to the notebook/list when he gets the box.

if i dont already have your email, you suck @ life and are making someone else find it

this has gotten a great response...i hope you all keep your end up.

and as for the box being shipped: it'll go out FEDEX monday morning, i missed the last delivery we got here @ borders today so its going to have to sit and wait til then....jeff, you should have it by the end of the week..and there will be some amazing shit on my end...its really a new years cleaning...lol enjoy the box!

I'm not even involved in this project, but I think you guys should limit it to U.S. only (no offense, Canadians/Australians/other assorted foreigners).

what, dont you like non-americans??!! >:(

kidding, dude. me and adammuzzy got ourselves a communique going so it'll all be cool. no sweat for you Nickbuysvinyl, if the box dont cost much so adammuzzy is cool to ship it to me in the UK, it will get sent straight to you next day, airmail of course!

us foriegners aren't all worthless bstards!

:'( :'( :'(

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kingbuzzo

Um, is there any way I can get in on this? I have some stickers and promo cds and stuff I'd love to give to someone else instead of having them sit around.