New Fireworks 7" EP

311thrice

In the Run For Cover email, it mentioned that there will be a new Fireworks 7" coming out soon.....oh how I hope it's We Are Everywhere!!!!

Coming Soon:

Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds CD/LP/Digital

Koji - Spring Song Vol. 1 CD/Digital

Fireworks - 7"EP

Memorial - Mile High City LP/Digital

Death Is Not Glamorous - Soft Clicks LP

GDP - USeless Eaters CD/Digital

All Fireworks vinyl that's ever existed is currently on sale @ 10% off www.runforcoverrecords.com/store

All RFC vinyl is on sale. Everything is in stock and being shipped the day of.

If I make a order can you put the Man Overboard pre-order I've been waiting on since the day it launched inside? I figure these probably should have shipped by now, but forgot about pre-ordering from the band until I saw this thread.

All Fireworks vinyl that's ever existed is currently on sale @ 10% off www.runforcoverrecords.com/store

All RFC vinyl is on sale. Everything is in stock and being shipped the day of.

If I make a order can you put the Man Overboard pre-order I've been waiting on since the day it launched inside? I figure these probably should have shipped by now, but forgot about pre-ordering from the band until I saw this thread.

You mean you ordered it from the Bandcamp right? I shipped the last of those this past week.

You mean you ordered it from the Bandcamp right? I shipped the last of those this past week.

were we supposed to get a shipping confirmation?

You know if Fireworks have any Vinyl with them on tour? I'm going to see them in a couple of weeks.

Yeah they have both the LP and 7" with them.

were we supposed to get a shipping confirmation?

I don't think so. I don't think Bandcamp has an option to send shipping emails. It 100% shipped though.