MyLittleWigger....

TFP

at first watching time, i remind the character in sin city (bruce willis story).

but when i finish it, i think he is another happy people. i can't imagine how i live if i have a face like him. i met a lot of people who have an extraordinary face or body but most of them (who i met) have a really good willpower. sometime better than me....

When I was six I went to school with a kid who had progeria. He told me he had to take 12 shots everyday. I'll always remember him because he was a really cool kid and we had the same first name(not Hank), but in second grade he was taken out of school and a few months later I moved. That was twenty years ago and I'm sure he's no longer alive and that's really sad.

And from what I understand the guy in those videos is also no longer alive, but I got rickrolled trying to verify it so fuck it.

It drives me insane that any human being could muster up something negative to say about someone with Progeria. Just blows my mind at how absolutely disgusting humanity is.

It's YouTube. How could you expect anything less? It blows my mind that people would get worked up about YouTube comments.

That said, nightmare fuel.

I didn't click the link, and I wasn't speaking of Youtube comments specifically. Everywhere this man has ever been discussed has been full of people speaking negatively of him based on looks.

Youtube comments don't make me angry. I have learned no intelligence will be found on there.