Paypal and Mastercard

nicole

k thanks for the help guys. yeah, i do have a lot of problems using paypal. i don't have a credit card, so i borrowed my moms to buy a few records because my paypal account was empty. i called paypal and they told me that i wouldnt be charged any additional fees, but when i called mastercard they said they werent sure. the conclusion that i've come to is that its fine to buy stuff through paypal with a credit card, but if i use it to put money into my account, or send money to someone as a "gift" i will be charge 18% interest per day.

you seem to have a lot of problems using paypal and purchasing things online.

i bet it's because she is canadian. this is not a dis! i have alot of canadian friends that have no idea what paypal is, because they can do email money transfers. For example they can send me over $20 by emailing me their bank, with my info. crazy.

you seem to have a lot of problems using paypal and purchasing things online.

i bet it's because she is canadian. this is not a dis! i have alot of canadian friends that have no idea what paypal is, because they can do email money transfers. For example they can send me over $20 by emailing me their bank, with my info. crazy.

i've never heard of that! and actually I was sending money to England, so that wouldn't have been of any help in this situation anyways. i've been using paypal for a little while but only when i had a balance in my account so using the bank/credit card with it is all new to me.

What I've realized is that through PayPal, you'd be able to get a free cash advance if you needed one. Just Paypal a family memeber money from your credit card as a purchase, remove your card info, and have them refund it.

i've never heard of that! and actually I was sending money to England, so that wouldn't have been of any help in this situation anyways. i've been using paypal for a little while but only when i had a balance in my account so using the bank/credit card with it is all new to me.

What I've realized is that through PayPal, you'd be able to get a free cash advance if you needed one. Just Paypal a family memeber money from your credit card as a purchase, remove your card info, and have them refund it.

Or don't be poor.

Although I hate the Canadian banking system (actually just got an american account so I can have a debit/visa all in one card, yes we dont have that in canada) the email money transfer thing ROCKS! You can instantly transfer up to $2,000 for only $1.50! It may take up to 30 minutes for the other person to receive the actual email, otherwise its instant.