UCR Distro Sale

Hi Everyone,

I slashed the prices of my releases in the UCR distro, I need to clear out some room in my office...

this is long overdue, so here's the deal: you're going to get a bunch of free shit* BUT the more you order, the MORE free stuff you're going to get...it might be CDs, it might be records, it might be comic books, it could be a test pressing, it might be a slip mat, it could be a netflix coupon, a 10+ year old zine I wrote reviews in that i still have 35 copies of, hell...it could be a Beverly Hills Cop DVD!!(no, I'm not joking)...I have a big box of freebies that I want to empty, so go get em:

http://undercomm.storenvy.com/collections/4932-on-sale

or

http://undercomm.storenvy.com

(*=for US residents only, unless you want to pay for extra postage)

this sale is over, thanks!

how long does this sale last for? i just spent all my paypal on store shit, but id love to pick up some stuff.

haven't decided yet...my office is a mess and I need to clear shit out.

i'll come over and help organize with you one day this week if you want. im going out of town this weekend (i either leave thursday night or friday morning), but any time before then i can come help out. i'm above no job, whether it's going through stacks of old papers or just alphabetizing/organizing records. let me know what day/time would work for you.