Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Travis how I love you. Were you secretly working on this the whole time that RJ was doing this or did you really start working on it when you saw how shitty it turned out? I dont care for getting the album, I just think it is incredible that you got such quick turnaround on this. Granted the HT copy wont be "hi-quality" but at least it exists!

Figured I should post this here as well.

Black 180 gram cppies will be shipping from the plant end of this week

you may have already posted this and im blind, but do you have a list of what stores will be carrying it?

I dont have a list of stores getting it yet but I will and I will post it in this thread once I have it. It wont be til these are out though. Most of them will be made available on HT.com

you may have already posted this and im blind, but do you have a list of what stores will be carrying it?

That and what is the pressing count. Well it be easily available

Oh Travis how I love you. Were you secretly working on this the whole time that RJ was doing this or did you really start working on it when you saw how shitty it turned out? I dont care for getting the album, I just think it is incredible that you got such quick turnaround on this. Granted the HT copy wont be "hi-quality" but at least it exists!

I think I started working on this repress beginning of Jan.

I went with 180 gram black cause it seemed a lot of people missed out on those from MTS and wanted them.

EDIT: Oh and there's only 500 cause thats how many leftover jackets the label had. Other represses for TOYPAJ will most likely happen in the future but thats why there was such a low number for this pressing.

Hey travis, this is a little of topic but is there any way to find you which stores still have the S/T release.

Sure, I'll post a list in the thread about S/T right now. I think its pretty sold down at this point. Maybe a couple hundred copies left in total

Also there are 6 copies of the TOYPAJ first HT press left. Inventory was done not too long ago so these should be legit

MALL CITY STATE

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX

Miller Hill Mall Duluth MN

Rio West Mall Gallup NM

Hey travis, this is a little of topic but is there any way to find you which stores still have the S/T release.

Sure, I'll post a list in the thread about S/T right now. I think its pretty sold down at this point. Maybe a couple hundred copies left in total

Also there are 6 copies of the TOYPAJ first HT press left. Inventory was done not too long ago so these should be legit

MALL CITY STATE

Rio West Mall Gallup NM

Its unlikely but if anyone wants to be a pal and get this and sell it at cost ill throw in a few extra. Would be greatly appreciated.

MALL CITY STATE

Rio West Mall Gallup NM

Its unlikely but if anyone wants to be a pal and get this and sell it at cost ill throw in a few extra. Would be greatly appreciated.

I am here to make the unlikely possible. I PM'd you about picking up a copy in Duluth, MN for you.