COLISEUM - Goddamage LP Deluxe Reissue

jhulud

From Coliseum's newsletter:

GODDAMAGE Deluxe Reissue LP from Temporary Residence:

Temporary Residence will release a deluxe reissue of our benchmark Goddamage EP on October 26th. Available on LP only (featuring an MP3 download code), the Goddamage Deluxe Reissue will be the final and definitive version of this EP. Along with the eight songs from Goddamage on side one, side two features the three songs from the split with Doomriders (including a cover of Danzig’s “Am I Demon”) and seven live songs recorded in Los Angeles in 2005 while on tour with From Ashes Rise, all of which have been remastered from the original source tapes. It’s packaged in a massive triple gatefold LP jacket that folds out over three feet in length, printed with metallic mustard/gold ink, and includes never before seen photos from the Goddamage era. Colored vinyl is limited to 300 copies, so collectors should pre-order it now from Temporary Residence here: http://temporaryresidence.com/descriptions/trr186.php

is this album just repress on last year, right ?

i think too soon for repress again....

do you know if the last reissue had the same bonus tracks (7" + live tracks) ?

the live tracks are new.

...and as of late the goddamage songs alone were last pressed as a 2x7"(originally an LP on Manic Ride)

the Doomriders split was (I believe) a split 12".