Dead To Me - Wait For It! 7" PREORDER!

randysxe

[image]

Dead To Me - Wait For It...Wait For It! 7" (Exclusive Solidarity Clear Orange)

includes dropcard for digital download! this is an exclusive color from solidarity recordings. here is some info from brick gun records (label it is released on):

Dead To Me dropkicks your dick with a new lineup in this 7" on Brick Gun Records. Ken (Enemy You, Western Addiction) and Sam (NMDS, No Friends) join the roster to bring you 3 more tracks of that loved sound you have come to know as Dead To Me.

Includes 20 page book with rare photos of the dudes, photos from the road, and art from the band. Gold foil on the cover along with rad layout done by Brick Gun's own David Kalkbrenner.

/100 Clear Orange (Solidarity Exclusive!)

Release date is October 30, they will ship that week!

Pre-order up NOW!

www.solidarityrecordings.com

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does some douche have them all in their cart (either checking how many are left and in turn being a douche, or just being a douche for no reason), or is it really gone?

Edit - Seeing as how 15 minutes ago they were half gone, I'm gonna assume it isn't really sold out yet, and someone's being a douche. Ordered from Brick Gun regardless to be safe.