Read about Flood's Against Me! collection

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the new AP in the mail today, don't know why I didn't get it late last month, but I congratulate Scott for this issue as its the zine's first good cover story since about a year and a half ago. (well at least I got the AM! one, if I got the TAS one then they still wouldn't have released a good cover story one)

Got the new AP in the mail today, don't know why I didn't get it late last month, but I congratulate Scott for this issue as its the zine's first good cover story since about a year and a half ago. (well at least I got the AM! one, if I got the TAS one then they still wouldn't have released a good cover story one)

The mailings go out in waves; you still got it before the street date (which is Feb. 4)! :)

I saw the new issue today and noticed a picture of Dickey Barrett with The Count from Sesame Street and a person who the caption said was Jim Henson.

Jim Henson died in 1987.

*cue dramatic music*

He died in 1990, but yeah, that's still a huge fuck-up and I am personally going to rip our copy editor's spine out when I get back to the office.

The mailings go out in waves; you still got it before the street date (which is Feb. 4)! :)

Dammit, I was going to go to the store today to pick one up.

Dammit, I was going to go to the store today to pick one up.

Most stores end up putting them on sale early, anyway, because minimum-wage employees are too lazy to read the onsale dates on the boxes. You could probably find it.

I happen to be reading about it right now!

I'm sorry Scott, but I just can't get into this magazine. I'm not sure how much of this is you, but I guess it's just not for everyone. I was contemplating putting it down, but then I got to the Against Me! article. This is probably the most well written music related article I've read in a very long time, Against Me! related or not. I've read a couple different AM! articles in a couple Spin magazines, but they've got nothing on this one. You sir, deserve +1.

I happen to be reading about it right now!

I'm sorry Scott, but I just can't get into this magazine. I'm not sure how much of this is you, but I guess it's just not for everyone. I was contemplating putting it down, but then I got to the Against Me! article. This is probably the most well written music related article I've read in a very long time, Against Me! related or not. I've read a couple different AM! articles in a couple Spin magazines, but they've got nothing on this one. You sir, deserve +1.

I take no offense in that you don't enjoy the magazine; it's obviously not for everyone, and I understand that. I do appreciate you taking the time to read my story, however, and I'm incredibly flattered at your kind words. Thank you!