Favorite Saves The Day Album

chaps

This is a debate I have with some of my friends all the time. I love the rawness of Can't Slow Down. Through Being Cool is on a whole new level. And stay what you are is just so complete. ... I'm interested in what other people have to say. I seem to flip flop my favorite album depending on the time of year. . .

I'll be the only person to do so, but I gotta vote for Sound The Alarm.

i really like the tone of the bass /distortion on this album. I think whoever recorded it captured the sound they were trying to achive. its no my favorite but the bass tone on this album is just ughh soo gooood

Its also very interesting peoples responses;

Saves The Day for me is just one of those bands that can do no wrong. My favorite is Stay What You are for a variety of personal reasons but honestly depending on my mood it can swing from Through Being Cool, In Reverie, and Sound The Alarm as well. I have to agree with the bass on Sound The Alarm. Manny can play that thing like a motherfucker.

Saves The Day for me is just one of those bands that can do no wrong. My favorite is Stay What You are for a variety of personal reasons but honestly depending on my mood it can swing from Through Being Cool, In Reverie, and Sound The Alarm as well. I have to agree with the bass on Sound The Alarm. Manny can play that thing like a motherfucker.

you described how i felt accurately