Cloverfield for those who have seen it [Spoilers]

mcm1610

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed it too; what was it?

well shit maybe i'm imagining it if i'm the only one that saw it. the long shot of the waterline at the end, when they're on the ferris wheel or whatever, on the right hand side of the screen i saw something fall into the water, looked like a meteor or something.

yeah i missed that too but they talked about it on message boards for the movie. someone will find a screen shot soon, its gotta happen cuz i wanna see it!

seeing this movie made me want to watch all the lost epsiodes because I've never seen an of them, and it was written really good.

I missed the thing falling into the ocean and the soundbite at the end, and these things just make me appreciate the movie even more. I wasn't blown away when I left, but now I want to see it again to see if I can notice anything else out of the ordinary (besides a gigantic fucking monster).

I missed the thing falling into the ocean and the soundbite at the end, and these things just make me appreciate the movie even more. I wasn't blown away when I left, but now I want to see it again to see if I can notice anything else out of the ordinary (besides a gigantic fucking monster).

You mean there was a gigantic fucking monster? I totally missed that.

i was really hoping that there would be some quick LOST cameos in it...like if Locke walked past them and smiles with an orange slice in his mouth...rofl....

Or if he jumped on the monster's back and started stabbing it with a pocket knife, and then some black smoke started battling the monster.

anyone thought it was weird that the monster was successfully able to hit the helicopter? It seemed to me that they were way higher than the thing when it happened...
I thought that was quite strange, too, but I guess it jumped or something. I didn't think about it too much. They had to go down somehow.

So...I am wondering if there were two monsters?

I only wonder because as they were fleeing to the bridge, they look back at the city, where the monster already had begun to make it to the interior.

But then, a huge fucking tentacle came from the water and smashed the bridge. Had it gone back to the water temporarily, or what?

So...I am wondering if there were two monsters?

I only wonder because as they were fleeing to the bridge, they look back at the city, where the monster already had begun to make it to the interior.

But then, a huge fucking tentacle came from the water and smashed the bridge. Had it gone back to the water temporarily, or what?

yes!

not only that, but the monster that chewed the fuck out of hud seemed off scale with the one in the city.

• 3 months later...