QOTSA - s/t repress?

Found this on another board.

[image]

I already have most of the bonus tracks on vinyl, but it looks like a cool release regardless. Hopefully people will stop making those insipid counterfeits. Also, it would be nice to have another version of this so I don't have to play my OG Man's Ruin version anymore.

:P

from the facebook(the same place that this picture come) of Queens of the Stone Age So you guys its coming out for reals. proof. test press of the double LP QOTSA. back from homme's house, on the way to joe's house for a listen. it sounds sick. & btw all you wearing crabby pants over the the salt mine not coming out, it. is. not. our. fault. maybe one day itll "accidentally" leak on line. justsyn. but only if youre nice.

Isn't record store day in April?

I said the same thing and am really trying to figure it out myself. But apparently they are holding another one on black friday. Damn I really dont know. I am kind of just going with it for now. All day I have been getting emails about "record store day" exclusives for Nov 26, which is black friday?

Regardless, we will be hosting a rad sale that day, along with awesome pre-orders leading up to it :)

It is definitely overwhelming! We never have sales like this in Canada. It is stupid how you have to get up at 1 am.

In terms of record store day I think the deal is that these vinyl will only be available to those who participate in Record Store Day aka the indie stores. There are releases that come out all year like this but I guess the week of black friday will be a big week for it. Make sense?