Verydistro.com

nicbong

Very just recently made it clear that all vinyl will be shipped unsealed to customers as they are doing so to ensure what color vinyl it is. But if the customer wants the records they order to remain sealed, they have to say so in the comments box when placing their order.

that is awesome.

Very just recently made it clear that all vinyl will be shipped unsealed to customers as they are doing so to ensure what color vinyl it is. But if the customer wants the records they order to remain sealed, they have to say so in the comments box when placing their order.

they actually do this to avoid damage to the jackets (ie. seam splits). but i suppose it also helps making sure people get the correct colors that they order.

• 3 months later...
Hi all

I ordered from them for the first time last week

Since i'm from Canada, the only shipping option was 'UPS'

But my shipping charge never got update on my order ??

and my credit card got charged for only the record

Did I do something wrong ??

no, they do it like this with orders outside of the US, they charge you for the merch first, then pack it, weigh it, and once it got shipped charge you again with the actual shiiping coast.

ive had nothing but good experiences with very distro. if records arent sealed they usually let you know what colors they have. i wish interpunk didnt have such shitty customer service and over the top shipping prices..

the couple of times i ordered form very were amazing. i haven't for a long time though. i will never order form interpunk again (unless it's something i absolutely cannot find anywhere else). i recently did and on top of their ridiculous shipping charge, i was charged another $4 COD which hasn't happened in about two years. i'm going to try and start ordering form very again soon.