[So...] My apartment smells.

tylerrr

Fucking bad!

My dog has had a few accidents in the house and it totally fucking reeks now! I've tried a bunch of different techniques and a few product/ home made concoctions, but I just can't get rid of the smell.

It's right by my couch where I spend most of my time playing video games/netflix etc...

I can't stand it anymore! Anyone ever dealt with something like this and eliminated the odors? I'm willing to try anything at this point! I just want to be able to chill with out having to breathe through my mouth!

Please help!

My cat used to have a problem by my front door, and it smelled really bad after my girlfriend tried to steam clean it out. So whatever you do, I would hold off on that.

We ended up getting rid of the smell by soaking the carpet in water, and then getting all the water up with paper towels. Then we sprayed vinegar on the area, and rubbed baking soda into the carpet and let it sit for awhile until it got dry, and soaked it in water again and got all the water out.

you have to use special pet enzyme remover/cleaner. and get one of those plug-in air fresheners for good measure afterwards

I was reading about using something with enzymes in it. So I'm gonna try the water soak thing and then spray it down with a good pet cleaner and get a nice air freshener...

I fucking hope it works.

I've been hearing a lot about this Natures Miracle... I'll have to give it a shot. I've been drowning my carpet in water the past two days and it seems like it's working so far. So I'm on the right path at least.

Thanks for all the help. Maybe I can have some company over and not feel embarrassed within a few days!

you have to use special pet enzyme remover/cleaner. and get one of those plug-in air fresheners for good measure afterwards

this!

my cat pissed on our couch twice, it soaked into the cushions and everything. we used simple solution stain and odour remover and it worked perfect, especially with cats when you have to remove all traces of it or they'll do it again based on the smell.

biological washing products work good too but you need the enzyme stuff, it will clean all that shit out in a couple of goes.