solid mail day

adambomb

i dont usually post in ths.. but i got this in the mail the other day and i was happier/more surprised than i usually am when i get a package :

[image]

for those who arent familiar with this release; Bane had a 10 year show earlier this year and they intended on selling this 7" at the show, but the records werent done yet. so they sold the sleeves with a #'ed cd in them. the cd had the songs from the 7" and a link to a secret page on the Equal Vision site (http://www.banecentral.com/10yearvinyl/) where you could enter in the number you got and your information so they could send you the 7" when they were finished. well i entered my info back in April and i thought it was never coming. so psyched to see a package from EVR last friday... oh and one of the songs is a bjork cover haha

I just got the Sword/Witchcraft 12" in the mail today. I wasn't sure I was going to get it because I had to order it from Tower records, but it showed up in perfect shape and it was on purple. I'm super stoked about the new Sword song, which is somewhat of a relief because their new songs live kinda fell flat the last time I saw them.

Last week I got:

Karate 595 lp

Samiam 10"

The Draft lp

Can-Tago mago 2lp

Anthrax-Persistence of Time lp

Today I got:

Less Than Jake - Greased (pink)

Less Than Jake - Goodbye Blue And White (clear green)

Less Than Jake - Losers, Kings And ... (orange)

The Catburglars - You May Be Dumb, But I Don't Care

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Cash (red)

Underground Railroad To Candyland - Bird Roughs (blue)

The Humanoids - Are Born (purple)

The Arrivals - Marvels Of The Industry

The Ergs/Modern Machines - Split 7" (orange)

bought today from local record store:

smashing pumpkins - tarantula 7" - cloudy white

hellacopters - devil stole the beat 7" - black

nofx repress #7 label variation - pink

queens of the stone age - 3's & 7's - black,heavy vinyl, two different cover versions..awesome artwork

from the almighty Virgil Collective:

Poison the Well – Tear From the Red [gold]

Shai Hulud – Hearts Once Nourished [pic disc]

Shai Hulud – A Profound Hatred [pic disc]

Shai Hulud – That Within Blood [pic disc]

It's about damn time that you got around to buying the Hulud records...what kind of fan are you?!?!? ;)

And I ordered that same PTW from Virgil but mine was red instead of the gold... ???...not complaining but a nice surprise...

haha, yeah. its taken me forever to get over my profound hatred for picture discs and just buy them because theyre Shai records. im considering making an effort to collect shai hulud now.

you got any doubles you want to part with? specifically one of those fest edition bsf 7"s??

take a look at what ive got. let me know if im missing anything. i know i need the colored 7"s, the indecision split and hearts on black. i imagine it cant be tooooooo expensive to try and complete the collection.

word is bond

huge new bruises lot from ericxthexred

transmit! transmit! on black vinyl, red vinyl, and red with black splatter vinyl

stolen bikes ride fast split on yellow gold, maroon, purple and yellow with gold

goodbye middle class on white and yellow, two printed covers, two screened covers

a goodbye middle class tee, free fest 6 cd and witches with dicks - manual cd

plus some stickers

STOKED!