solid mail day

adambomb

Got Crystal Castles II and the "Into The Wild" soundtrack for my brother in law for Christmas. Im bummed on that cause I wanna see what the book inside looks like. If its just pics from the movie then who cares, but f its pics of him recording it could be slightly more interesting. Then I got Baroness - A Horse Called Golgotha. The cover of Bikeage is a ripper and the A side is fuckin shred as well. I got that at the store, so count that as store day.

I just got the Into the Wild soundtrack in, as well. The booklet is just stills from the movie (although nicely reproduced) and lyrics and some notes from Sean Penn.

nice to see someone else from the islands!

Army of Ponch / Young Livers - Live at the Atlantic - Sound Study Recordings - 1st press aqua blue /369

Army of Ponch / Young Livers - Live at the Atlantic - Sound Study Recordings - 1st press grey marble /303

Night Birds - Midnight Movies EP - No Way Records - cassette /69

Converge - No Heroes - Deathwish Inc. - 2nd press brown/clear split /1,000

Polyvinyl:

Sharon Van Etten - I'm Giving Up On You 7" (black)

Deerhoof/Physical Forms - Hoofdriver 7" (yellow)

Japandroids - Heavenward Grand Prix/Shame 7" (clear)

Strawberry Air Heads!

all in a nice bubble mailer. thankfully taped to some cardboard so not a total loss.

Metropolis:

The Left Rights - Bad Choices Made Easy CD

The Left Rights - The Left Rights CD (free with preorder)

Got the Kylesa Deluxe pack with slipmat and 2xPurple LP. (Stupid story but forgot this was on Relapse for some reason and I haven't been listening to any hardcore recently, so I was all bummed when I saw it cause it was heavy and I knew I drunk bought some shit I didn't want. Turns out I sober bought exactly what I wanted, just was looking for it from Prosthetic Records for some reason.)

Rvivr- Derailer 7"

Personal & The Pizzas-Trouble In Mind 7"

Is that Merchandise CS all new songs or what?

Don't know yet. I haven't listened to it and there is no information at all on the j-card. Not even the band name or anything.

I'm gonna say yes though. Here's the description from the distro where I ordered it.

Gone Are The Silk Gardens Of Youth is a tape of the newest material from Merchandise. In the vein of the LP material, the tape allows the band to stretch out and experiment more, while maintaining a certain level of fun. You can't stop this band!

Cult Maternal.

Scott Santos sent me the GODDAMN COOLEST MYSTERY MAILER EVER! Thank you so much man! I don't even know where to begin thoroughly examing the comic books and listening to the records. I'm not sure where to put the stickers and when I'll have time to use the downloads, but awesome awesome awesome!!