solid mail day

adambomb

Got some good stuff today.

[image]

Cheap Girls/Failures Union | Split 7" | Art of the Underground/Bermuda Mohawk | Black vinyl /500

Lemuria | Ozzy 7" | Hex Records | Blue vinyl /400

Less Than Jake | G-Man Training Target | What Else? Records | 2nd press - Blue swirl vinyl /1000

Less Than Jake | Pez Kings | Toybox Records | 3rd press - Gray vinyl /500

Shorebirds | Shorebirds | No Idea Records | Dirty Peach vinyl /282

Banner Pilot | Resignation Day | Kiss Of Death Records | 1st press - Blue vinyl /41

Less Than Jake | Losing Streak | No Idea Records | Picture disc /3300

Thanks to MRC for most of these. That dude rules.

Mean Jeans/White Wites release show 88/100

Scared of Chaka- Live at Jays (Sounds fine enough and is a nice reminder of a great time, but maybe a little more effort could have put been put into why the show happened and some pictures and shit, not just a front cover. Again, not complaints, just mere pet peeves that releases that could have been amazing but turn out just ok. I understand time gets in the way so yeah, my thoughts on nothing)

Modern ets- some 7"

Converge- Jane Doe on white all came today. Fun couple hours listening to this shit today.

From user xchriszx:

Bouncing Souls - Hopeless Romantic on orange

From Dead Broke Recs:

Sister Kisser - Vipers on mixed

Iron Chic - Shitty Rambo 7" on green

Iron Chic - Not Like This on lavendar

I'm currently moving though so I won't be able to listen to them for a few days. It's torture.

I Hate Myself - Three Songs - No Idea Records - 2nd press blue /15 - SO STOKED THIS CAME TODAY

Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me 2xLP - Academy Fight Song Records - 1st press solid purple /500

Planes Mistaken for Stars - We Ride to Fight! The First Four Years 2xLP - No Idea Records - 1st press gray /900

Austin Lucas - Live At The White Water Tavern - Last Chance Records - 1st press black /500

Converge - Petitioning Forever 2xLP - Deathwish Inc. - 2nd press black/white mix, black/white mix /1,000

The Twats / Common Enemy - Split 7" - Overdose on Records - 1st press pink /265

Guest eriathomas

Got my "If There Trees Could Talk" hoodie today. I probably could have asked to met them to buy it, since it was shipped from the same zipcode. Oh well.

Got Crystal Castles II and the "Into The Wild" soundtrack for my brother in law for Christmas. Im bummed on that cause I wanna see what the book inside looks like. If its just pics from the movie then who cares, but f its pics of him recording it could be slightly more interesting. Then I got Baroness - A Horse Called Golgotha. The cover of Bikeage is a ripper and the A side is fuckin shred as well. I got that at the store, so count that as store day.

Got the Desaparecidos repress today. Their priority mail price is so cheap. Also got the color Old Man Markley which looks really cool. The way the colors of Old Man Markley look is kind of how the record looks. I'm sure a picture will be available soon. Then I got an AC4 7" that is a ripper. Just waiting on the OFF! 7" cause I wanna blast it on my stereo so I've been keeping away from sample songs.

Converge - Axe to Fall - Deathwish Inc. - 1st press beer, coke bottle blue and black tricolor /800

So the colors are Beer color, coke bottle blue, and Black? what's beer color look like, just brown? and is the coke bottle clear and not blue? If it is blue i thought Pepsi had a market on that color. I'll look for a picture so I can see what it looks like.

Beer is like a translucent golden brown, coke bottle blue is typically a translucent blue iirc. (not my pic, found it on deadformat)

[image]

Nice haul from 31G last night:

V/A - Dynamite With a Laser Beam: Queen as Heard Through the Meat Grinder of Three One G (Glow in the Dark?)

Some Girls - All My Friends Are Going Death (Translucent Aqua, Etched B-side)

Some Girls - Heaven's Pregnant Teens (Translucent Blue)

None of those are new, so I figured for sure I'd be getting a black repress or something. Anyone know if 31G releases pressing info? I can't find anything about these.

From Traffic Street"

Dangerous Intersection VII (whatever the new one is, lost track. Every song is great.)

Credentials/Transgressions split (haven't listened yet)

From Grath:

House Boat- Delaware Octopus (Love this album, no idea what color it is. Green with colors all over the place, looks nive actually. Getting kind of sick of the translucent vinyl, love solid colors.)

He threw in a few things including Unoriginal Recipe 7" and a couple CD's

Leave on a trip in an hour so good thing I heard these all already. I'd have been pissed if I got the haul I got over the past few days cause those were fun to listen to the past few days, including desaparecidos and converge's jane doe amongst others.