MC Hammer's Jay-Z diss video. Real and awesome.

Saw this earlier today. Hilarious!

^^In Kanye's GOOD Friday song Monster JayZ says some line about Hammer losing $30M. I definitely dont think it needed an entire horrible song in return. JayZ's line wasnt even that big of a deal.

If KING Hammer gets JayZ to talk shit back it does nothing but help Hammer try and get his name out there again. Thats why he's doing this.

I cant believe he calls himself King Hammer now.

Guest kingbuzzo

Setting aside the lyrics, which are really bad, the song isn't bad. The beat could be a lot worse and Hammer seems really fired up. If only he had something worthwhile to say I'd be all about this.

I've listened to the Monster song I don't know how many times and I don't remember a line about MC Hammer.

Yea, you're right. Its on the track "So Appaled". My bad.

"Lost 30 million so I spent another 30, cause unlike Hammer 30 million cant hurt me"

It's a solid line. Hammer is a tool (lol).

terrible song. It's going to get views but what's going to happen as a result. Are people going to go back and buy Hammers back catalog? nah. It's clear his music is still uninteresting so a new cd would flop as well. He needs to get himself in something else out of the public eye to make money. No one cares anymore. Not that I'm much interested in Kanye or Hova these days either but still. This guy needs to just leave it alone. It's sad.