sports cards?

does anyone collect these or know places that will buy them?

I don't think I have anything super exceptional(that i know of), at least that I'd be willing to part with, just boxes and books full that I don't need and want money for. just full boxes i bought at card shows, as well as some other memorabilia that is just taking up space.

any leads? any takers? ill sell bulk for cheap + shipping.

cards are about worthless anymore unless it's the hot rookie's auto. it's retarded. i loathe football, and haven't collected it in about 10 yrs, but for example a reggie bush auto rookie last year would sell for a lot more than a peyton manning auto rookie would. the one is one of the best qb's of all time, and the other is a overrated rb. made no sense. i stick to mostly hockey, and have about 300 auto and jersey cards. other than a few big time rookies, they're mostly worthless too. Ryan Whitney has a real shot at being the next Paul Coffey, yet his cards can be had on ebay for $5-10 while ovie and geno go for $1000's

I have been collecting cards my since I was about three. Unfortunately all that stuff from the late 80s and 90s was so overproduced that it usually has no value. Because of that, I pretty much only collect autographs and vintage stuff from the 50s and 60s. sal if you hit me up with a pm about what kind of stuff you have i might be able to help you get rid of it.

i think i have a bunch of sports cards that used to be my dad's. i don't even know if i still have them...there's a bunch and i'm sure i could make a FEW dollars off of them atleast lol